Friday, May 20, 2016

Final Project - Women and fitness

After weeks of indecisive suggestions to create a project, I came up with the idea of creating a piece related to something I enjoy doing in a daily basis, creating videos and working out. As a woman who spends at least three days a week at the gym, I have been asked many times "Who are you trying to look good for?". This questions was the base of this project. 


To produce/edit this short advertisement I have created a survey where women that are actually active and work out on a daily basis have been able to answer and gave me the answers to prove that in this century we live in, women are able to want to feel healthy and look great, and not necessarily there is a male behind the decision of wanting to have a nice body. 


The following is the final product, after gathering information from ten women who answered the survey.



No comments:

Post a Comment